quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2014

Merry Christmas Alyce Blog Hop

Hi and welcome to my stop on the Merry Christmas Alyce Blog Hop you should have arrived here from Kristen Dishon  kristinaflynn@blogspot.com     
If you've just happened upon this blog and want to start at the beginning click here http://marikocreations.blogspot.com.br/   


This is my card for you Alyce:





Sweetie Aly
I don't know when I start...I will never imagine that my teacher (double teacher!) will be a friend so close and I have a proud to be part of your sucess in all this year.
You are unique Aly! Love you girl!

Thanks for stopping by! 
You're next stop on the hop is Laurie MacDonald http://lauralcrafts.blogspot.co.uk

6 comentários:

  1. My dear Mila... thank you so much for everything this year... you are such a special friend to me and I always love our chats (even if we are always awake at different times hehehe!). Your card is simply gorgeous! Or should I say Gorjuss ;) hahahaha You've done a lovely job... thank you so much for being a part of the group and classes and for your support and friendship this year. Wishing you and Biel the most amazing Christmas :) x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Such a sweet card. You did a wonderful job with it!
    hugs! xx

    ResponderExcluir
  3. This is so gorgeous, I love the embossed tree and your colouring is fabulous! xx

    ResponderExcluir
  4. This is an adorable card Mila. Love the design and layout and your awesome coloring of this cute image. Sorry so late getting around but just now getting some free time. Happy New Year and Hugs, Carol

    ResponderExcluir
  5. the sketch is gorgous!! beautifully put together..huggzz

    ResponderExcluir